Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thinking of You

I had a lady call me the other day looking for a vase stamp, so that led me to making this card with some springy (springish? springlike?) Oh well you get what I mean. I'm looking forward to spring, I'm kinda sick of winter and there's still a couple months to go. I stamped the flowers twice on White Daisy CS and cut them out. The vase is stamped, cut out and pop dotted on. I wanted the flowers to have dimension so I layered them & curled the petals up a little.
Here's a close up shot of the flowers. Looking at this picture now, I see that I took it before I added little sparkles to the centers of the flowers. LOL I'm a deep rooted blonde, I guess. So just imagine cute little sparkles in the centers of the flowers. There you go....I think this would make a nice little pick me up for one of these soon to be colder dreary winter days.


Have a daisy of a day. :)

No comments: