Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pretty Up your Purse

My old checkbook cover was starting to get some tears at the fold. I had seen some of these on the web and figured they really couldn't be that hard to make. So I measured out my old checkbook cover and figured out how I needed to put it together. This is what I ended up with, cute eh!

Then I decided that I needed to make a matching tissue cover using this tutorial. So easy let me tell you, and how much prettier does this look compared to a regular package of tissues.

Now my purse will look way nicer sporting these pretty little additions.

I also wanted to post a picture of the little boys ensemble that I made for the newborn kits. I love how these turned out.

1 comment:

Kay said...

OK, LOVE this! I need a checkbook like that! How cute! You have done a lot of posting! I need to catch up! By the way, love the hearts below.... tooo cute!